FreeHourBoost.com Terms of ServiceBy signing up you agree to the Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://freehourboost.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FreeHourBoost.com's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FreeHourBoost.com's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FreeHourBoost.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FreeHourBoost.com's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. FreeHourBoost.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, FreeHourBoost.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FreeHourBoost.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FreeHourBoost.com's website, even if FreeHourBoost.com or a FreeHourBoost.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on FreeHourBoost.com's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FreeHourBoost.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. FreeHourBoost.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However FreeHourBoost.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
FreeHourBoost.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FreeHourBoost.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
FreeHourBoost.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Refunds & Returns
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website if the digital product has been unused. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14-day period you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to make use of our trail (Free Plan) in the first two weeks to ensure our service fits your needs.
Your privacy is important to us. It is FreeHourBoost.com's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://freehourboost.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
FreeHourBoost collects the following data:
- Personal account identification information (Username, email address, Country, IP address, last active, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FreeHourBoost with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register and open an account on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Interact with public on-site features such as leaving a review.
How will we use your data?
FreeHourBoost collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like only when opted in.
- Email you only when necesseray about critical information or updates.
When FreeHourBoost processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
FreeHourBoost securely stores your data at Cloud Datacenters in the European Union.
FreeHourBoost will keep your login session for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your session automatically.
FreeHourBoost would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop FreeHourBoost from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt-out through your account settings or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
FreeHourBoost would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FreeHourBoost for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FreeHourBoost correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FreeHourBoost to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FreeHourBoost erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FreeHourBoost restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FreeHourBoost’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FreeHourBoost transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analytics and user behaviour.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FreeHourBoost uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaming Services - Company Nr: 81042655